Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank the Lord

First and foremost I want to Thank the Lord for all the wonderful things he does in our lives. I want the Thank him for keeping me and my family out of harms way. He has blessed us like no other, and most of all he has given me a loving family. With that being said I want to personally introduce my daughter Kaylee Elise Garza. You have probably already heard about her on my wife's blog, but being so busy I have not been able to update my blog. My daughter was born April 3, 2009 weighing 4lbs 6oz at about 3:35pm. She is so beautiful that most of the time I just want to eat her up! I Thank God for her because she is a blessing to mine and maggie's lives.

If you don't have a facebook account go get one. If you say well i already have a myspace account, well I got news for you MYSPACE is so last year. Facebook lets you really keep in touch with your friends and family. I am on there most of the day along with everyone else.

thats all for now
Abner

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Call me old fashion...but I still prefer myspace :)